Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is a proven, effective form of self-defence.
You will learn the same techniques that are taught to the U.S. Army, FBI, American Secret Service and many others elite military and law enforcement agencies around the world.
With 95% of all street fights ending up on the ground, Jiu Jitsu’s focus on grappling makes it the best martial art for self-defence.
- Decreases stress;
- Self defense for both men and women;
- Uninhibits shy and calms the agitated and anxious;
- Increases self-esteem, self-confidence and develops character (individual achievement of sport);
- Works and sets the body like the arms, abdomen and hip, both men and women;
- Increases resistance of the organism;
- Accelerates metabolism;
- Improves cardiovascular and respiratory capacity;
- Increases flexibility;
- Increases motor coordination;
- Increases reflexes.